Zurich – Kunming Artist-in-residence Exchange Program 2011 at 943 Studio
“My grandfather was a Freemason and I build the house” Installation Exhibition
By Chantal Hoefs (Zurich）
Reception: 2011.10.21, 19:00
Artist Art Presentation: 2011.10.21, 20:00
Assistant: Zhang Xuemei
Interpreter: Li Jianbo, Billy Yates (USA)
Open Hours: 11:00-17:00pm
Location：943 Space, A Zone, Loft•JinDing 1919, North JinDing Shan Road No.15, Kunming
About The Exhibition:
– The hole in the ground had been dug well with a soup spoon and the guinea pig had plenty of room.
– When we kissed, I noticed that an enormous weight was being auratically released from my body, ringlike from my skull to my feet. Three weeks later I was ten kilograms lighter.
– I believe, Magnificence is brilliantly versatile.
– The elegant spirit couples the highest sensibility and most exhilarating temperament at the moment of Redress.
– He wasn’t able to ride in any car due to his severe asthma, but in the Citroen “Duck” it worked: the roof of the car opened up and he would hold his head out for fresh air.
– Because I’m a left-handed writer, I can move the ring over the knuckle well. My fingers are thinner on the left hand. Now I wear my own ring there. “Josef 1907” is engraved and after Berta’s death, Ida had a ruby put on it. Meanwhile, I can hardly move the ring off my right hand. One day I’ll have to slice it off perhaps, but then Ludwig might not be willing to wear it.
– I start friendship with Lusty Pleasure and end it with Measure.
Players in the exhibition:
Fancy and Folly (Brothers)
Courtly Collusion and Courtly
Liberty (Sister of Felicity)
Felicity (Sister of Liberty)